NHL Centennial Exhibit
Opening March 10, 2017
Be the first to experience this immersive tribute to 100 years of NHL hockey, highlighting the most memorable players and moments in league history.
Artifacts on display include -
- stick used by Wayne Gretzky to score his NHL single-season record 92nd goal;
- gloves worn by Sidney Crosby to capture the 2009 Stanley Cup Championship;
- final stick used by Jean Beliveau;
- Gordie Howe's 700th goal puck;
- jersey worn by Mario Lemieux in the 1992 Stanley Cup Final;
- Bobby Orr's infamous knee brace;
- Jacques Plante's iconic goalie mask; and
- Maurice "Rocket" Richard's Order of Canada.
Plus, on display for the first time in the last quarter century, is the
original Minute Book of the National Hockey League -
the only behind-the-scenes account of hockey's forefathers
and their task in shaping the NHL from its inception in 1917.