The Tim Hortons Theatre is a prime location to hold annual meetings, seminars, and presentations. This very versatile space can be set up in any configuration: from theatre style to half-rounds to classroom style. Conveniently located at the front entrance of the Hockey Hall of Fame, this space is easy to get to and is connected to Toronto's extensive underground PATH system.
Options for Tim Hortons:
- Capacity of up to 100 people
- Large 10ft by 8ft high definition screen
- Movable seating and walls
- Built-in stage 32ft by 7.5ft retractable stage
- Adjustable screen and room lighting
- Wireless internet capability
- Audio visual equipment included with the rental fee:
- HD projector and screen, podium with microphone, media pool feed, hand held microphones, lavalier microphones, table top microphones
Please inquire for additional costs.
- Audio Video Technician
- Closed circuit linking of the Tim Hortons
The Tim Hortons Theatre is unavailable for rent for daytime events on the weekend.