The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is one of the best transit systems in North America, and is an excellent way to get to the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Transfer onto the Spadina/University or Yonge subway lines, and they will take you to Union Station, or the King subway stop. From either, it's just a short walk to the Hall.
Visit the TTC website for full route information and maps.
From the Airport:
>> POINT A) Lester B Pearson International Airport
>> POINT B) Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum
- Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 427 S.
- Merge onto GARDINER EXPY E via the exit on the LEFT.
- Take the YORK ST./ BAY ST. exit toward YONGE ST.
- Take the ramp toward HWY-11/ YONGE/ QUEENS QUAY.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto HARBOUR ST/ LAKE SHORE BLVD W/ PROVINCIAL ROUTE 2 E.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto YONGE ST/ PROVINCIAL ROUTE 11.
- Turn LEFT onto FRONT ST W.
Estimated Time: 21 minutes Estimated Distance: 16.42 miles
- Public parking lots are available at the base of Yonge Street.
- Parking is also available in Brookfield Place.
>> POINT A) Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum