HOCKEY HALL OF FAME SURVEY CONTEST
WIN A FREE 'GROUP TOUR' TO THE HALL
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entrants must be a permanent resident of Ontario, and the age of majority in the residing province or territory. Employees and immediate family members of the Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum (herein known as the HHFM), affiliated companies, participating sponsors, suppliers and contractors are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit of one entry per person.
- Must complete June 2016, HHOF survey online to be eligible. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions will be accepted.
- Prize will be awarded as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize of:
- Hockey Hall of Fame Group Tour (up to 15 people, approximate value of $195).
Contest commences Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 at 10:00am, and closes at 6:00pm, Thursday, July 7th, 2016. A random draw will take place at the offices of the Hockey Hall of Fame at Brookfield Place in Toronto, Ontario on Friday, July 8th, 2016. The potential Winner will be contacted by phone and will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question before being declared a winner.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded, cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or refunded, are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions will be made. All decisions of HHFM are final and not subject to review. HHFM reserves the right to substitute for any prize, a prize of equal or greater value.
- To claim prizes, winners will be required to sign a release form releasing Contest Sponsors from all liability relating to the contest, confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prizes as awarded. Prize must be booked within the dates of September 5th, 2016 - June 29th, 2017 through HHOF Group Sales Coordinator Courtney Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries shall become the sole property of Hockey Hall of Fame.
- The Contest is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
By entering this Contest, you acknowledge these Contest Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them.