By Transit:The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is one of the best transit systems in North America, and is an excellent way to get to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Transfer onto Line 1 Yonge-University subway line, and they will take you to Union Station, or the King subway stop. From either, it's just a short walk to the Hall.
Visit the TTC website for full route information and maps.
From the Airport by Car:>>POINT A) Lester B Pearson International Airport
>>POINT B) Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum
- Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 427 S.
- Merge onto GARDINER EXPY E via the exit on the LEFT.
- Take the SPADINA AVE. exit to LAKE SHORE BLVD.
- Proceed along LAKE SHORE BLVD.to YOUNG STREET.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto YONGE ST/ PROVINCIAL ROUTE 11.
- Turn LEFT onto FRONT ST W.
Estimated Time: 21 minutes Estimated Distance: 16.42 miles
- Public parking lots are available at the base of Yonge Street.
- Parking is also available in Brookfield Place.
From the Airport via UP Express:Travel from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Toronto's Union Station on the UP Express in just 25 minutes! Trains to and from Union Station leave every 15 minutes between 5:30am - 1:00am. Once you arrive downtown, the Hockey Hall of Fame is located just steps away from Union Station.
Plus, show your UP Express Long Layover ticket at the Hockey Hall of Fame and SAVE 20% off general admission.
>> POINT A) Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum