The Hockey Hall of Fame has taken significant steps in creating a safe hockey environment.
- We are limiting the number of guests in the museum at any one time to allow for physical distancing in accordance with current Government of Ontario regulations. In relation to our size, anticipated line-ups will be negligible, if any.
- All visitors aged 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination along with government-issued identification (showing name and date of birth), to enter the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Government-issued vaccine receipts are required for HHOF entry.
In order to be considered fully vaccinated, guests must have received a second vaccine dose a minimum of 14 days prior to visiting HHOF.
Ontarians will be required to use their enhanced vaccine certificate with official QR code. Paper or digital receipts of these documents will be accepted. Vaccine receipts without a QR code will no longer be accepted as valid proof of vaccination.
Please see ontario.ca for additional details.
- Hockey Hall of Fame guests are required to wear a mask or face covering and respect physical distancing throughout their visit.
- Guests will still be allowed to pose with the Stanley Cup, but touching hockey's greatest treasure will be prohibited.
- Complimentary disposable gloves will be provided to guests who will be required to wear them while participating in our "Shoot Out" and "Shut Out" interactive games.
- We have substantially increased hand-sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- We have enhanced our stringent cleaning protocols including frequent and cyclical sanitization of our facility during all hours of operation.
- Hockey Hall of Fame employees are fully vaccinated in addition to HHOF suppliers and contractors. Staff wear face masks while working in the facility.
- Everyone is required to follow physical distancing guidelines, specifically maintaining a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from one another. Members of the same household can be closer together.
- Delay a visit if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well.
- We encourage guests to pay by credit or debit cards (cash will still be accepted).
- We encourage guests to reduce the number of personal items they bring into the facility, including food or drink.
- Re-entry will not be permitted.
We thank you in advance for your patience and in complying with our operational changes.