The Hockey Hall of Fame has taken significant steps in creating a safe hockey environment.
- We are limiting the number of guests in the museum at any one time to allow for physical distancing in accordance with current Government of Ontario regulations. Guests purchase online Admission Tickets to guarantee entry into the facility. Walk-ins may be required to wait in line until capacity is available. In relation to our size, anticipated line-ups will be negligible, if any.
Note: Guests who possess pre-purchased admission tickets purchased prior to the Pandemic or vouchers will be considered "walk-ins" and will not be guaranteed immediate entry.
- Hockey Hall of Fame guests are required to wear a mask or face covering throughout their visit.
- Guests will still be allowed to pose with the Stanley Cup, but touching hockey's greatest treasure will be prohibited.
- Complimentary disposable nitrile gloves will be provided to guests who will be required to wear them while participating in our "Shoot Out" and "Shut Out" interactive games.
- We have substantially increased hand-sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- We have enhanced our stringent cleaning protocols including frequent and cyclical sanitization of our facility during all hours of operation.
- All Hockey Hall of Fame employees will be wearing face masks, and will have their temperatures taken prior to every shift.
- Everyone is required to follow physical distancing guidelines, specifically maintaining a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from one another. Members of the same household can be closer together.
- Delay a visit if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well.
- We encourage guests to pay by credit or debit cards (cash will still be accepted).
- We encourage guests to reduce the number of personal items they bring into the facility, including food or drink.
- Re-entry will not be permitted.
We thank you in advance for your patience and in complying with our operational changes.