Hall of Fame Weekend presented by Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square
This ultimate Toronto experience provides the opportunity to stay the night at the luxurious Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square, dine at The Bottom Line - Toronto's Classiest Sports Bar, travel with VIA Rail, and visit the one and only Hockey Hall of Fame!
Packages for Two & Family Packages available. Book now.
Kids FREE on Family Day
Monday, February 17, 2020
10:00am - 5:00pm
Kids receive VIP status this Family Day at the Hockey Hall of Fame — along with receiving FREE ADMISSION*, they'll be greeted with a FREE GIFT, get to PLAY all day within our five interactive zones, and can snap a PHOTO with our mascot Slapshot, and of course the Stanley Cup! Cap off the visit with a FREE KIDS MEAL at The Bottom Line Restaurant.
Family Day Specials
- *FREE ADMISSION – Up to a maximum of 4 youth (13yrs & under) will be admitted FREE with the purchase of one regular price adult admission.
- PLAY – Try your hand at goaltending, shooting, play-by-play calling, video gaming and even hosting your own sports broadcast.
- PHOTO OPS – Snap a photo with HHOF mascot, Slapshot. And best of all, get your family portrait with the coveted Stanley Cup!
- KIDS EAT FREE – Grab some comfort food at The Bottom Line, located next to the Hockey Hall of Fame (22 Front Street West). Present your Hockey Hall of Fame admission receipt at The Bottom Line to receive one FREE KIDS MEAL with each purchase of one regular priced entrée. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- KIDS GO FREE – Leave the car at home! Hockey Hall of Fame is located steps from Union Station. Kids 12 and under RIDE FOR FREE on all GO trains and buses. Details.
Online Ticket Offer
Purchase your Hockey Hall of Fame ticket online and receive 10% off your purchase of $20 or more in the Hockey Hall of Fame's Spirit of Hockey Store.
Click here for details.
Birthday and Group Parties at the Hall
Birthday Parties — includes HHOF access, special gift for Birthday Child and loot bags — More info
Group Parties — includes HHOF access, an exclusive 10 minute visit with the Stanley Cup, private party space and food & beverage — More info
Esso Price Privileges Fuel Discount Card
The Esso™ brand is the official fuel of the NHL®, Hockey Canada and a founding sponsor of the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Right now, guests visiting from October through June will receive an Esso Price Privileges fuel discount card.*
Esso Price Privileges cards give you 5 cents-per-litre savings on fuel at over 2,000 participating Esso and Mobil stations across Canada.
Saving is easy. Simply insert the card in the pump reader before you start pumping or present in store when paying for fuel.
*One card per Hockey Hall of Fame admission transaction, while quantities last. Fuel savings on a maximum of 80 litres. Esso, Mobil and Price Privileges are trademarks of Imperial Oil Limited. Imperial Oil, licensee. Cards expire September 30, 2020. Other conditions apply.
Canlan Winter Camps
Watch your child set goals and score goals in Canlan Hockey & Skating Camps, available in all 5 Greater Toronto Area locations this winter!
At Canlan, coaches are trained to help your child develop their talent and reach new heights in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. With smaller class sizes, they ensure that your child will receive the attention and focus they deserve.
Act fast and sign your child up today!
SAVE 20% with your PRESTO Card or UP Express Long Layover Ticket
PRESTO PERKS is just one way PRESTO unlocks discounts to top attractions and experiences across the region. Keep your PRESTO card handy and stay tuned for even more PERKS and savings.
The UP Express Long Layover ticket lets you spend up to seven hours in the heart of Toronto for the price of a one-way ticket, and then return in time to catch your flight.
Travel from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Toronto's Union Station on the UP Express in just 25 minutes! Trains to and from Union Station leave every 15 minutes between 5:30am - 1:00am. Once you arrive downtown, the Hockey Hall of Fame is located just steps away from Union Station.
Long Layover Fares: Individual $12.35; Family $25.70 (up to 2 adults and 3 children under 19). Learn more at UPexpress.com.
Please note that there are no storage locker facilities at the Hockey Hall of Fame. Click here (link to PDF) for luggage storage options at Pearson International Airport.